Thursday 26 December 2019

𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑢𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑲𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒔


𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑢𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑲𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒔



Last night I took a journey
To a land far "cross the seas;
I didn't go by boat or plane,
I trusted on my knees.

I saw so many people there
In deepest depths of sin,
And Jesus told me I should go
That there were souls to win.

But I said, "Jesus, I can't go
And work with such as these.'
He answered quickly, "Yes, you can
By traveling on your knees.'

He said, "You pray; I'll meet the need,
You call and I will hear;
Be concerned about lost souls,
Of those both far and near.'

And so I tried it, knelt in prayer,
Gave up some hours of ease;
I felt the Lord right by my side
While traveling on my knees.

As I prayed on and saw souls saved
And twisted bodies healed,
And saw God's workers’ strength renewed
While laboring on the field.

I said, "Yes, Lord, I have a job
My desire Thy will to please;
I can go and heed Thy call
By traveling on my knees.'

Source Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

He who wins souls is wise!

The fruit of the righteous refers to the results of the actions of the righteous, i.e. those act appropriate to their faith in God. These wo...